1. Terms and conditions
- TEGRO Pty Ltd (“TEGRO”) refers to the entity TEGRO Pty Ltd ABN
45 602 563 897.We are an Australian
- ‘products’ means such things as goods and services that could be; physical, virtual, hosted services, labour, time and
anything else invoiced or offered by TEGRO
- ‘you’ means the individual or company (via the nominated representative) who has engaged TEGRO to provide
- Except where the law states otherwise, TEGRO’s maximum liability will be limited to the refund paid for ‘products’ at
time of sale.
- TEGRO accepts Visa Card, Master Card, Direct deposit, Direct Debit and Cash. Recurring services must be paid via Direct
- In certain circumstances TEGRO may offer credit terms. You should email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry if you are seeking a credit account. If approved you will be granted credit terms. Payment for outstanding money on credit terms may be processed via a Direct Debit
- TEGRO supplies invoices and statements via email to your nominated email address. Please update us if that
- If you believe there is an error on either an invoice or a statement, you should alert TEGRO so this can be
- All transactions between TEGRO and you are to be governed by relevant Commonwealth and Queensland
- TEGRO provides an online payment facility linked to its quoting and product If applicable, fees associated with payments are clearly stated during the purchase process.
- TEGRO uses a third party payment gateway that is PCI DSS accredited. TEGRO does not store credit card details on any of its own systems in anyway
- TEGRO accepts Visa Card and Master Card via the online payment
- Payments made via the online payment system are processed
- If you have set up a direct debit agreement with TEGRO your nominated account will be debited on the day agreed or next business day. Where possible, TEGRO will attempt to email you 7 days in advance of their nominated account being
- If you wish to change the Direct Debit agreement (including nominated bank details), they must provide TEGRO with a new authority at least 14 days prior to payment due date.
- TEGRO reserves the right to, at any time, withdraw a service and stop a Direct Debit agreement with 14 days prior In the event that TEGRO ceases to trade, all payment plans will be cancelled immediately and both you and your financial institution will be notified.
3. Supply & Return Policy
- All products remain the property of TEGRO until cleared funds have been
- For orders placed via TEGRO’s electronic catalogue, we will endeavour to deliver goods within 1-3 working days. We will be in contact with you during this time with updates as long as you have provided us with contact details. Stock quantities shown are indicative, and may not be ‘in stock’ at our West End warehouse. Should there be a delay in supplying your goods you may request a full refund prior to supply.
- TEGRO will consider requests for refund or exchange of products not fit for the purpose required by you unless this occurs due to you not disclosing relevant information to TEGRO at the time of
- The goods supplied to you come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Consumers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and for compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. Consumers are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Should you wish to discuss a refund or return or dispute any charges please contact us on
07 3177 9936or via email@example.com
- TEGRO will notify you when goods are being shipped to the specified delivery If goods are not received by you within the specified delivery time period it is your responsibility to alert TEGRO within 24 hours so an
investigation can begin. If you do not alert TEGRO within this time period and delivery advice from the carrier confirms correct delivery, TEGRO cannot be held responsible for any loss suffered by you. You will still be responsible for payment of the goods.
3.6. INTERNET, PHONE, FAX, DATA and OTHER SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES – CHARGES
TEGRO offers a variety of communication products, including Internet, Phone, Fax, DATA and other voice services. These services come with contracts which have minimum costs as outlined in our Service Agreement Contact to you, and where these services are billed monthly, you will be billed in advance. In addition to set monthly access charges, some products may incur usage charges. Examples of these usage charges are; call charges, excess data usage charges and volume usage charges. Possible usage charges are outlined on your Service Agreement Contract. TEGRO will bill you for these usage charges the month after they are incurred. However, should these usage charges be regular, TEGRO will require a security deposit to cover these usage charges
3.7. INTERNET, PHONE, FAX, DATA and OTHER SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES – SUPPLY
TEGRO act as a reseller or agent when offering many products and services, especially subscription services. TEGRO can not be held liable for failures of these third parties to deliver the product or service, however TEGRO will always act on your behalf to ensure successful delivery within your expectations.